Becoming a parent.

Child vaccination against infectious diseases

Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux

Having A Child Vaccinated

Parents who want to have their child vaccinated can contact their local community services centre (CLSC) or their child's physician.

The Finding a resource online service can be used to find a local community service centre (CLSC).

  • ;#9;#Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux;#