Becoming a Parent

Child Vaccination Against Infectious Diseases

Getting a Health Booklet for Your Child

You can obtain a new vaccination record booklet in one of the following ways:

  • Print the Vaccination Record form.
  • Contact a local community services centre (CLSC) or the Service de la diffusion of the ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux.
To find a CLSC, use the online service Find a Resource.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#9;#Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux;#